February 8, 2017
About the Game
Leaving Lyndow is a short, first-person exploration adventure game, set in the Eastshade universe. It’s Clara’s last day on the island where she grew up. With high honors, she’s graduated and fulfilled her childhood dream of joining the Guild of Maritime Exploration. She needs to complete preparations, visit her favorite places, and say her goodbyes before leaving on a journey she may not return from. *dangerous journey not included*
- Leaving Lyndow is a peaceful experience, with a detailed environment to explore at your own pace.
- Examine objects to learn about the life and world of a young scientist preparing to leave home.
- Partake in mini-games that further reveal the story.
- A populated place: Speak with friends and family as they prepare for the departure of a loved one.
- Short and sweet: An experience that can be completed in one sitting.
About the Developers
Eastshade Studios was founded in December 2013 when Danny quit his day job as a 3D environment artist in triple-A games to build a weird world (Eastshade). With collaborators sprinkled around the globe, we are committed to building worlds that feel like real places, explored through non-violent mechanics.